2018, cm 17 x 24, xii-190 pp. con 10 figg. n.t.
- About this book
- Reviews (10)
- Extra (1)
This work presents the first edition of the letters by the humanist philosopher Giovanni Pico della Mirandola (1463-1494). While the text has its origins in the selection of letters edited by his nephew Giovan Francesco Pico della Mirandola and printed in Bologna in 1496, this new critical edition is based on a thorough survey and analysis of the manuscript as well as the printed tradition. It comprises therefore the most rigorous and philologically accurate version of the letters of one of the most renowned Italian humanists to date.
- 13/09/2018 | Convenzionali
- 15/11/2018 | PesaroNotizie.com
- 28/11/2018 | Biblioteca di Via Senato
- 16/12/2018 | La Lettura (Corriere della Sera)
- 21/12/2018 | Osservatore Romano (L')
- 27/01/2019 | Il Sole 24 Ore
- 17/01/2019 | Bryn Mawr Classical Review
- 06/12/2018 | Presentazione alla Biblioteca dell’Archiginnasio di Bologna
- 24/03/2019 | Germanisch-Romanische Monatsschrift 68.4 (2018)
- 20/05/2019 | Scriptorium